Meet Miss Emily
My twenty four years on earth have been filled with changes, but the one thing that has remained a constant is the presence of children. With my mother running an at-home daycare, siblings, and my first job of babysitting our house was always filled with children.
When it came the time for college, it felt natural to go into education. I received my bachelor’s degree in early childhood education in 2012 from the University of Milwaukee-Wisconsin. It was not long after I started my journey at Innovation Station. After a full year of teaching in the pre-kindergarten room I am back at UWM working towards receiving administrative credential.
- Technically I am an only child but have 6 step-brothers and sisters
- I have jumped out of an airplane
- Foods: mashed potatoes
- Sports: football
- Color: coral
- Hobby: hiking
- Candy: Sprees, Sour Patch Kids
- Movie/TV: Step Brothers/Revenge
- Drink: diet Coke
- Store: Target, Bath & Body Works
- Flower: lilies